Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

In Awe of Muse

Muse...one of my favorite bands, and I got to see them LIVE at Mandalay Bay. Two words to describe it: LOUD and GENIUS. Those guys know how to put on a show.

I'm constantly in awe of talented artists who write not only their own lyrics, but all the music that goes to it and then they play guitar/drums/piano/whatev and sing at the same time! Then they come up with music videos and/or graphics for concerts and entertainment. I'm sure they have help, but it boggles my mind how much creativity and work it all takes! I don't think I'll ever be that creative at multi-tasking. Writing and revising a novel is challenging enough.

Here's a shout-out to Muse for being brilliant musicians and putting on a show I'll never forget.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment